Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My hand made banana cake!!


Yeaah!!!!!what a relief.
Banana cake is ready to eat..
This is my first time doing banana cake without anybody's help.
Isn't it great?
I can do it on my own now. haha.. ^senyum smpai telinga^ :)
Ni la provenyer!!!
Sangat sedap when I ate it with ice-cream!!

Actually I started the idea of making it was when I realised I bought some banana from the "pasar tani" last Thursday morning. Lame da kan.haha
That raw banana was getting turned their colour to black.
So, I think there's no one in my house want to eat that banana since it looked like almost rotten.
Then, I met my Mr. Google!!hehe..(penyelamat)
Datang la idea nak buat kek nih..
google punya google jumpa la one recipe nih..
It is really easy.
just need 3 cups of flour, 2 cups of sugar,
6 bananas diblend (actually the original recipe is needed only 2 bananas)
it's up to you! *nak letak brape pown xkesah*
1 teaspoon of baking powder and soda bicarbonate each.
half cups of butter or corn oil and a couple of eggs.

caranya, heat the oven for 180 degree Celcius
beat the sugar and eggs sampai kembang.
then, add the flour, baking powder and soda bicarbonate.
add the blended bananas
lastly, put the oil and stir it until all of it come together.
paint little of planta or butter at the surface of a cake mould so that the mixture doesn't stick at the surface of the mould.
bake it for 45 min.
!!!DONE!!!